We’re helping small businesses change the way they do their taxes.
We learn about your business first hand and help you pay less tax
We save you time and money. By learning first-hand about the details of your business, we make sure you benefit from every potential tax savings opportunity available to you.
Personalized care with unlimited contact and support
You know your business best. We promise to take the time to get to know you AND your business.
How we can help your business
We want to be part of your business team long-term so that you can receive the maximum benefit from our tax planning and consulting services. In consideration of the Membership payment, WFTC will provide the following services to its members at no extra charge.
1. Expert Tax Review Have a WFTC Local Tax Consultant complete an On-Site review of the Applicant’s past income tax returns, record keeping system, and GST/HST status. 2. Record Keeping Provide record keeping support plus exclusive access to WFTC’s Member Centre for unlimited tax questions and support.
3. On-Site Appointments
Have a WFTC Local Tax Consultant complete an on-site appointment to obtain the information required to prepare Applicant’s tax return(s) and complete an annual GST/HST review and reconciliation.
4. Schedules Preparation Prepare all special calculations and schedules needed for the Applicant’s income tax purposes.
5. Statements for Incorporated Businesses Prepare a Business Management Report for non-incorporated businesses and/or Enhanced Accrual Financial Statements for incorporations.
6. Constant Support Access to unlimited phone/email support on matters relating to Canadian Income and Sales Taxes when requested by the Applicant.
7. Tax Consulting
Provide On-site tax planning and consulting when requested by the Applicant (e.g. Business Structure and Estate Planning).
8. Applicant Representation Represent Applicants in the event of an audit by Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) when requested by the Applicant.